Home Sweat Home is an 8 week online Boot Camp. Each week you will receive your workouts via email which includes
- Three workouts each week with a pdf guide with photos and full length videos demonstrating the exercises
Click to view three sample workouts
Workout A Workout B Workout C (on the beach)
- A beginner and advanced option so you can tailor it to your level
- Videos viewable accessible on all devices, computer, mobile phone and tablet
- A community forum through a private Facebook group to share your thoughts and progress and get and give encouragement
- We will cheer each other on and hold each other accountable via the Facebook page, Alisa will be there every step of the way to guide you as well
As you register you will be asked to "agree" to a liability waiver. Once you submit your registration, I'll send you a confirmation email with information on how to access the private workouts and other start up documents. These will include check in documents and how to join the community.
What equipment do I need?
Minimal equipment will be needed. A stability or "swiss ball", 65 cm if you are over 5 feet 4 inches and 55 cm if you are under 5 feet 4 inches. Pairs of dumb bells from 3-15 pounds each. A medium weight tubing with or without handles we might use but not required. A foam roller isn't required but I highly recommend one and there is a video to help you learn how to use it.
Q: How do I get my questions answered?
A: I will respond to you usually within 12-24 hours or sooner via the Facebook forum or privately to your email.
Q; How do I sign up?
A: Press the register for Home Sweat Home Online boot camp button on this page!
Q: How much does bootcamp cost?
A: Bootcamp is $50. If you get two friends to register and mention your name, its FREE.
Q: How long is each workout?
A: Roughly 30-40 minutes, and you can adjust the duration to your liking.
Q: Can I view the workouts on my computer, phone or tablet?
A: Yes, the workouts can be watched on all devices.